LED Light Therapy Course
LED Light Therapy is an excellent add on service to your treatment list advancing your skills to perform advanced facial treatments.
We recommend the use of the mask as an extra cost to all your aesthetic treatments, such as our Dermaplaning, Chemical peel, Micro-Needling courses. The treatment is quick and painless with no downtime and has a great calming effect on the skin.
LED Phototherapy is a non-invasive hand and facial treatment that uses narrow band, non-thermal LED light energy to trigger your body’s natural cell processes to accelerate rejuvenation and repair of the skin, as well as anyone looking to restore skin’s radiance.
The LED (light-emitting diode) lights stimulate our cells and kick-start many processes which help rejuvenate the skin. First, LED therapy stimulates cells called fibroblasts which produce collagen. It also slows down the production of enzymes which break down collagen and make older skin lose its elasticity. The LED light therapy also speeds up the cell production, making skin regenerate faster which in turn creates fresher-looking complexions.
We use the mask with the LED light therapy, has specific wavelengths to penetrate the skin at varying depths to cause a specific response.
The light absorbed by the skin energises cells to give beneficial improvement by:
- Produce & stimulate collagen, elastin and brighten the skin rejuvenation
- Improve Skin Elasticity, texture and tone
- Increase Blood Circulation
- Increase Oxygen Levels
- Increase collagen synthesis
- Help reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve blood circulation
- Increase hydration naturally
- Calming redness & healing the skin after other aesthetic treatments
- Reduce breakouts and problem skin & prevent future breakouts killing bacteria
- Regulate the sebum production in the skin
- Target multiple skin conditions such as acne, pigmentation, rosacea, scaring
- Helps improve the sun damage/photo-ageing of the skin
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Health & Safety / Sterilisation
- What is LED Light therapy
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy Physiology Skin
- Preparation of Station
- Client Consultation
- Skin Analysis
- Skin Types
- Skin Conditions
- Skin Diseases
- Light Therapies
- Safe handling
- After Care Advice
- GDPR Data Protection
- Social Media
- Pricing and Product Range